While many people assume that we’re purely Holden aficionados, it’s far from the truth.
We’re passionate car people.
We love the hobby, love the sports associated and enjoy what we do.
If you’ve got a classic, collectable, sports, vintage, muscle or heck, even a barbie jeep; Gassed Automotive is the place for you.
In the last few months alone, we’ve had the following (and more) rare and collectable cars through the roller door.
- 1976 Chrysler Regal
- Full engine removal and head recondition. Automatic transmission work. Engine reinstallation, exhaust modification and general maintenance
- 1968 Chevrolet Nova
- Full engine build, gearbox rebuild, custom wiring loom, CNC plasma dash designed and fitted, suspension overhaul.
- 1956 Ford Mainline ute
- Full underbody restoration, suspension replacement, diff reconditioning, gearbox and clutch renewal, multiple oil leaks, radiator fabrication
- 1980 mk2 Ford Escort
- Head service and installation, coolant system overhaul
- 1984 Holden WB Deville
- More oil leaks than the sinking Titanic! 308 has new gaskets throughout, extractors modified and refitted, speedo cable modification and more.
- 1968 Volkswagen Kombi low light
- Full custom exhaust to suit Subaru 2.0L conversion – custom extractors and hi flow cats
- 1973 Daimler Sovereign
- Engine reconditioned/rebuilt, fresh gearbox build, modification of wiring harness, fuel system upgrade, exhaust modification and cooling system modification
Add to all that Winnebagos, 70’s Mercedes, SMART cars, Commodores, Falcons, BMWs, Subarus and Hondas that we see day in, day out- There’s not much we haven’t, wont or don’t work on.
To find out how we can help with your project car, your collectable maintenance or modification of your dream- Give Gassed Automotive a call on 43891921